1. in the aspect of horizontal adjustment, if a single tension sensor is used, the mounting plane of its base shall be adjusted by a level gauge until it is horizontal.
2. determine the rated load of the load cell according to the range of load cell in the instruction manual.
3. the mounting surface of sensor base shall be as flat and clean as possible without grease or film. The mounting base itself shall have sufficient strength and rigidity, usually higher than the strength and rigidity of the sensor itself.
4. the cable shall not be extended by itself. When it is necessary to lengthen, the joint shall be welded and moisture-proof sealant shall be added.
5. it is best to use some baffles around the load cell to cover the load cell.
6. chemical corrosion resistance. It is recommended to cover the outer surface of the weighing sensor with Vaseline during installation, avoid direct sunlight and use it in places with drastic changes in ambient temperature.
7. the cable of the sensor shall be far away from the strong power line or the place with pulse wave. In case of unavoidable competition, the cable of the weighing sensor shall be separately through the iron pipe and the connection distance shall be shortened as far as possible.
8. determine the rated load of the sensor used according to the range of load cell. Although the load cell itself has certain overload capacity, it should be avoided as far as possible during installation and use. Sometimes, short-term overload can cause permanent damage to the sensor.
9. in high precision applications, weighing sensors and instruments shall be used after preheating for 30 minutes.
10. the sensor shall be placed in a dry, ventilated room without corrosive gas.
11. the load cell shall be handled carefully, especially for the small capacity sensor using alloy aluminum as elastic body, any impact or drop caused by vibration may cause large output error.
12. when designing and installing the loading device, please ensure that the action line of the loading force coincides with the force axis of the tension sensor to minimize the influence of the inclined load and eccentric load.
13. in unavoidable cases, protection or mitigation devices shall be installed.
14. in order to prevent the high current from flowing directly through the sensor body and damage the sensor, it is forbidden to conduct electric welding after installing the sensor.
15. special attention shall be paid to the installation of load cell, and the screw in depth at both ends shall not contact the deformation area.
16. when using a load cell with overload protection clearance, do not put dust and other particles into the gap. The position of the gap will change slightly during the use, and there shall be no obstacles. Ensure that the upper and lower screws are installed, the concentricity of the top and bottom shall not be greater than 0.03, and the verticality of the mounting accessories and the central axis shall be less than 0.03.